Royal Palm DanceSport Competition – “Winter Frolic”
will be held
at Goldcoast Ballroom
Saturday, January 28, 2017
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
The annual Royal Palm DanceSport Competition, sponsored by USA Dance, Royal Palm Chapter and held each year at Goldcoast Ballroom, is one of the most highly regarded all-amateur dancesport competitions in Florida and in the United States.
See the Competition website www.RoyalPalmDanceSport.org for all information about the Competition, and to Register as Competitors or purchase Spectator Tickets in advance.
The Competition is Open to the World! All Athlete members of USA Dance or any affiliated organization or association for amateur dancers in any Country, are invited to participate in the competition.
Come dance and WIN PRIZES, or cheer for your favorite couple(s)!
Spectator Tickets: Only $10.00 (Adults/ Seniors); $5.00 (Youth & Collegiate); $100 Reserved Table for 10 (subject to availability) — for All Day.
You can also purchase Spectator Tickets at the Door on the day of the Competition, January 28, 2017
(subject to availability).
Tentative Schedule of Events for January 28, 2017
(from the Competition website:
- 8:00 AM Ballroom opens for registration, package pickup and practice.
- 8:30 AM Ballroom opens for spectator admission.
- 8:45 AM Opening ceremony, National Anthem, introductions and announcements.
- 9:00 AM Competition begins with International Latin followed by American Rhythm.
- 12:30 PM Afternoon Session begins with International Standard followed by American Smooth.
- 5:30 PM End of competition (time stated is approximate, depending upon number & extent of entries).
- 7:30 PM Doors Open at Goldcoast Ballroom for Saturday Evening Social Dance.
Open to the Public. Admission Fee: $16.00 (including 6% FL Sales Tax) per person (paid at entrance).
Competitors, spectators, and visitors are welcome to attend.
- 11:00 PM Goodnight to all.
Registration Deadline for Standard Adult/ Senior Entry Fees: January 5, 2017.
(Thereafter Late Fees Apply).
Final Registration Deadline (to get in the Program): January 18, 2016 (Midnight).
See the Competition website www.RoyalPalmDanceSport.org for all information about the Competition, including:
- Schedule of Events;
- Spectator Tickets;
- The Competition Information & Guidelines, and Registration Info,
- Online Competitor Registration;
- Schedule of Competitor Entry Fees, and
- Check Back for Growing 2017 Entry List of Competitors, and Final Heat Lists (which will be posted before the Competition);
- Information about Hotel Discount Available While they Last ; and
- And ALL information about the Competition and about traveling to South Florida – one of the World’s most popular vacation destinations – to attend the Competition and plan your own “Winter Frolic in the Sun.”
Register & Pay Your Competitor Fees Online
on the Competition’s website!!
Mark your Calendars, and Competitors Sign Up Online!!
Click on this poster for more information or to register for the Competition:
The Royal Palm Dancesport Competition is sponsored by USA Dance, Inc., Royal Palm Chapter. USA Dance, Inc. is the official national membership organization for amateur dancers in the U.S. The Royal Palm Chapter, serving South Florida, is one of 167 local Chapters of USA Dance, located throughout the Country.
The Royal Palm Dancesport Competition, sponsored by USA Dance, Royal Palm Chapter, is an all-amateur event that is held every year at Goldcoast Ballroom. See Photos on our Website and Photos on the Competition Website, as well as Videos on our Website and Videos on the Competition Website from past Royal Palm Dancesport Ccompetitions at Goldcoast Ballroom.
The Competition is Open to the World, and all Athlete members of USA Dance or any of its affiliated organizations in any Country, are invited to participate in the competition. And, EVERYONE is welcome to come as spectators. Come dance and WIN PRIZES, or cheer for your favorite couple(s)!
If you reside in the United States, you can easily join USA Dance or upgrade your membership category to the applicable “Athlete” category online at the USA Dance National Website.
Patti MacDonald, Competition Organizer
President, USA Dance, Royal Palm Chapter